This content is generated by buysocial.vip
Ability Replay on Instagram In addition to increasing your engagement with your audience, it makes your job easier to respond to Instagram messages. But how can we use the replay feature on Instagram? If you are also eager to know the answer to this question, do not miss the following article.
- 1 What does replay mean in Insta?
- 2 How is the message reply in Instagram Direct?
- 2.1 Replay video tutorial on Instagram
- 2.2 Teaching how to send automatic messages in Instagram Direct
- 2.3 How to delete a reply on Instagram?
- 2.4 How to replicate an Instagram story
- 2.5 Disabling Instagram story replays
What does replay mean in Insta?
Reply means reciprocal response on Insta. This reciprocal response can be in the comment or direct or in the story, which helps you to convey your meaning much more easily to your audience and have a better interaction with others.
Meaningful and good comments under each post can also increase Instagram followers. We suggest you to increase your chances by using Instagram comment packs with custom text.
How is the message reply in Instagram Direct?
Applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram have the ability to reply to any of the messages you want to avoid messing up chats. In the past, there was no such feature for Instagram and you could only chat back to back.
This would cause some chats to get mixed up and you would not be able to convey your meaning to the other party correctly.
Instagram in its new updates, Reply to the message in Direct has activated (it was already activated for comments and stories) so that users can use this feature. Note that currently only some users are able to use this feature and Instagram Direct Reply is not yet activated for all accounts.
Replay video tutorial on Instagram
To Replay on Instagram First, upgrade your Instagram to the latest version to make sure everything will work properly; Then do the following steps and actions:
- Go to the profile section of your page and select the three-line menu from the top right corner. Select Settings and tap Update Messaging.
- Now click on the Update option.
- Select the conversation you want.
- Find the message you want to reply to, drag the message to the right until you see the Reply button and select it. If you want to reply to your own message, just drag the message to the left.
- Alternatively, you can press and hold the desired message and then tap the “ReplyTap »
- You will now see the original message displayed above the text box. This means that your current reply will be linked to the specific message. Now type your answer and tap on the ‘Send’ button.
Teaching how to send automatic messages in Instagram Direct
Quick reply or quick response has created a great transformation for businesses because it has made online business pages save time and use this feature in a short period of time. But What is Quick Reply?
Businesses receive thousands of messages throughout the day from people who may be asking similar questions. The ability to respond quickly allows them to respond to the needs of customers as soon as possible with just one move.
These quick answers are ready-made and pre-written messages that business owners or Instagram admins can send to people who ask similar questions throughout the day with just one click.
To be able to use Quick Reply, you can do one of the following methods in this regard.
The first method of using Quick Reply on Instagram
- Upgrade the Instagram application to the latest version.
- Go to your page and select the top three lines of your profile.
- Find Settings.
- Commercialize your page from the settings section. That is, click on the Business option.
- Here a list will be displayed for you from which you should select Quick Replies.
- Now look for the + sign at the top of the page.
- Here two boxes will be displayed for you, in the first box you will see Message and in the second box you will see Shortcut.
- Enter the desired message in the first box and the keyword in the second box.
- Now you need to save these settings. So, tick the mark to activate the quick response feature for you.
The second method of using Quick Reply on Instagram
- Open the direct message of the person you chatted with. It doesn’t matter who it is.
- You will see a + sign at the bottom of the chat. Select it.
- Among the available options, choose the option that looks like a rectangle with three dots on it.
- In this case, the quick answer will be opened for you again. So tap on the + sign.
- You will see two Message and Shortcut boxes again, where you can enter the desired message in the first box and the keyword in the second box.
- Tick the mark to save the message and keyword you entered.
The third method of using Quick Reply on Instagram
- Select the message you want to move to quick reply by holding your finger on it.
- Here, select the Save Reply option.
- Again, you will see the Message and Shortcut boxes as in the previous methods.
- The first part of the box is Message, a message you have copied is written, so you only have to fill in the Short Cut section.
- Save the settings by ticking.
One of the ways to create more interaction on Instagram is to buy custom comments. You can order the package you want right now.
How to delete a reply on Instagram?
Deleting an Instagram chat can happen for any reason, same is the case with Direct Replay. You may want to delete a message for various reasons, such as regretting a reply or replying incorrectly. In the following, we will delete the message reply in Direct, delete the comment reply and delete the story reply.
|Delete replay in Direct||To delete a reply in your direct, it is enough to hold the reply and click on the Unsend Message option from the available options.|
|Delete comment reply||To delete your comment, either on your own page or under other people’s posts, just hold the desired message and hit the trash can to delete your reply.|
|Delete replay story||If you have retweeted someone’s story but want to delete your reply, just go to the person’s direct link, hold on the desired message and click Unsend message.|
How to replicate an Instagram story
Reposting an Instagram story is one of the features that you can use to comment on other people’s stories. The steps to replicate a story are given below:
- To replay a story, first go to the home section of Instagram.
- Here at the top of the page, you can see the stories. When you open a personal story, the word “send message” can be seen at the bottom of the page. (Note that if this part of the Instagram story is not visible to you, it means that the person who posted the story has restricted the reposting of their story and it is not possible to repost that story)
- To replicate the story, click on the send message section. You will see that your keyboard screen will appear, write your message and then select the send option.
- If you don’t want to use emojis, write the desired message and hit Send.
Disabling Instagram story replays
If you want your followers to only be able to view your story and do not want them to retweet your story, you must do the following:
- Open your Instagram. Go to your page and then tap the three-line bar method at the top of the page.
- A drop-down menu will open for you and you should select Setting.
- In the Setting menu, find the Privacy option and tap on it.
- Now, choose Story from the available options.
- Now in the Allow Replies and Reactions section, you will see three options. To close your story replays, you must select the Off option.
If you are one of the users of Instagram and you use this application either for fun or as a place for business, you should always be familiar with the new features and updates of this application. The ability to replay is one of the things that leads to the increase of interactions and exchange of opinions on Instagram.
In the above article, it was tried that all the important points in Especially the reply on Instagram be available to you. Please note that your comments will help us improve our future writing. We are waiting for your valuable comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I use the replay feature in Instagram Direct?
Since this feature is part of the new updates of Instagram, it has not yet been activated on all accounts and currently some Instagram users can use it. First, upgrade your Instagram to the latest version and if you still can’t use Direct Reply on Instagram, you have no choice but to wait.
Can everyone use Quick Reply?
no Since this feature is specific to businesses, your page must be a business page to be able to use Quick Reply.
Can I delete or edit a message in a quick reply?
Yes. It is enough to select the fast replay section using one of the three methods mentioned above. Apply the necessary changes in the Message and Shortcut boxes and then save it.