This content is generated by buysocial.vip
Streaming is a technique that allows you to watch a video live on the Internet without downloading it. YouTube has provided this feature for its users so that their users can publish the videos they have already recorded or their audience can watch your video live without downloading the video. But if you are not familiar with this unique feature, stay with us until the end of this article.
What is a YouTube stream?
If we want to express streaming in a simple language, we can say that when you watch TV online or listen to music and podcasts without having to download them beforehand, this technology is called streaming, which is There are different social media, including YouTube. Using the YouTube streaming feature, you can access all YouTube videos instantly without the need to download.
YouTube streaming rules
YouTube streaming rules include a series of dos and don’ts, some of which are described below.
Don’ts of YouTube streaming
- Try not to use the playlist as much as possible or at least for the first 24 hours.
- Posting duplicate comments, especially posting duplicate hashtags and emojis, is prohibited! Also, do not use words such as stream, visit, etc. in the comments.
tip: Leave good and useful comments and like the good comments of others. (Interaction)
- Do not mute, stop, refresh or rewind the music video, and do not increase or decrease the speed of the music video.
- Do not delete your YouTube search history in any way.
- Don’t watch music videos back to back; There should be a gap of 10 to 15 minutes between each music video stream.
- If you are streaming with a browser, do not open multiple tabs at the same time, because none of your watched streams will be counted in this way.
- Use useful and interactive comments instead of mass and spam comments.
YouTube streaming needs
- To calculate the stream, you must log in to your YouTube account and then watch the video.
- Turn off the auto play option
- Watch the video till the end
- Increase the video quality to 480 or higher
- Watch the video with volume above 50%
- Watch at least 30 seconds of the video, then like the video
- As we mentioned above, there should be a gap of 10 to 15 minutes between each video viewing or streaming, during which time you can leave a comment or like.
- To get a better ranking of the video on YouTube, it is better to search the full name of the video on YouTube
- Viewing with different accounts and liking
- If the video freezes, continue streaming because your streaming amount will be added later
- If the YouTube advertisement is short, watch it, but if it is long, for example, 1 to 2 minutes, you can skip it after watching 20 to 30 seconds.
All the points mentioned above are for your streaming process to be natural and YouTube does not think that you are using a bot to increase the stream. Because anything that follows a certain pattern or is done in a row will make your account considered a robot and therefore subject to YouTube’s strict rules.
How to stream on YouTube?
Now that you are familiar with the dos and don’ts of YouTube streaming and you understand what streaming is and what its benefits are, it is time to learn how to stream on YouTube. To stream on YouTube, you must go through the following steps:
1. Verify YouTube account
First of all, you need to verify your account to stream on YouTube. For this purpose, click on your profile picture on YouTube, select youtube studio option on the opened page.
In the create section, activate the go live option. Finally, enter your phone number and verify your account.
2. Get the stream key
Now it’s time to connect your YouTube account to obs software. To do this, copy the stream code from the dashboard of your YouTube account.
Then click on your profile picture at the top of the right page and enter the settings and select the creator studio option.
tip: You can refer to the “Encoder Setup” section to access your stream key. Using this code, you can connect your account to OBS and any other software and start streaming.
3. Connect YouTube to OBS
Now that you have the YouTube stream code, you must enter the software settings section by selecting the File option on the top bar of the program. In this section, select the Stream option and connect the software to your YouTube account.
4. Connect the equipment
Note that you must connect your equipment to the obs software before starting the stream. This equipment can include cameras, audio and video inputs, etc.
To connect this hardware equipment, you must enter the software settings. In the settings section, there is a bar on the left side that allows access to the above sections.
For example, there are settings related to sound and stream audio inputs and outputs in the audio section, and the video section is for introducing video and image equipment.
Now that you’ve set up your stream and customized your stream scenes, it’s time to start streaming.
For this, select Start streaming option on the right side of the software.
Learning to stream on YouTube with a phone
First, you need to log in to your YouTube account and allow this program or site to access the microphone and camera in your panel.
tip: Note that you must have 1000 subscribers or followers to stream with your phone.
Now, if you have followed all the conditions and steps correctly, the YouTube streaming page will open for you. Now you need to configure the program as per the procedure below.
Stream settings with phone on YouTube
- First you need to determine the topic of the stream
- By selecting the unlisted option in the public section, you can not allow access to your live YouTube broadcast to anyone, and whenever you want everyone to have access to this section, you can select the public option.
- Select location
- The answer to YouTube’s question about whether your video is suitable for children or not (usually, due to some YouTube rules, it is better to choose no option)
- Select the advance option and turn on the chat settings in this section. The next options will be related to your sponsor, if there is a sponsor you should enter them.
- Select the go live option and go for the stream
Learning to stream on YouTube with a computer
onestream is one of the best streaming software. Using it, you can publish live and pre-recorded videos on more than 40 social media. Also, this team management tool allows you to have multiple team members in one user account.
With Wirecast software, you can visually have a flexible custom look. All you have to do is connect your microphone and camera.
With this software you have free access to more than 500,000 media files, including movies, music and photos; It also gives you the ability to mix 8 songs together.
One of the best YouTube streaming recording software for gameplay is XSplit. Xsplit also supports green screen technology.
This software easily connects to YouTube Live, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter. Among the features that this software provides you are:
- Labels for better separation and marking
- sound mix
- Eliminate noise and echo
- Stream Stickers
- Event Countdown
- Streamlabs Face Masks
How to stream on YouTube?
In order to find live or a live broadcast on YouTube, you need to go to YouTube and in the left bar, in the More From YouTube section, there is a category called Live, which by clicking on this section, all live channels can be viewed. are displayed.
tip : You can watch all the live streams related to computer games by clicking on Gaming.
On the Live page, videos are categorized in 3 ways:
- Live Now
- Set Reminder
- Streamed X time ago
- Live now option:The video is now playing. By selecting this option, the video will be played for you right away.
Set Reminder option: To play the video at another time and schedule. Usually, the exact date and time of the video is written in the description section.
If you choose this option, YouTube will send an alert to your browser or phone as soon as the video goes live.
- Streamed X time ago option: This option shows that the live broadcast is over and you can watch the video in full at any time by selecting it.
Have you ever experienced live streaming on YouTube? What tool have you used for streaming on YouTube? Share your experiences with us and other companions follow camp share it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is streaming on YouTube?
When you watch TV online or listen to music and podcasts without having to download them beforehand, this technology is called streaming, which exists in various social networks, including YouTube.
What are the tools for creating a YouTube stream on a computer?
onestream – wirecast – xsplit and… which we explained each of them in this article.