This content is generated by buysocial.vip
Like most social media platforms, Instagram can be a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it’s a great platform for building community and followers.
On the other hand, you have to deal with haters and trolls who leave rude and nasty comments. Fortunately, your account belongs to you, and if needed, you can easily delete, hide, or completely limit Instagram comments.
While you can’t control the comments other people make on your posts, it’s not difficult to remove Instagram comments you find offensive. Looking to edit an Instagram comment? Unfortunately, editing is currently not available on the platform. The best option is to delete or hide inappropriate comments.
How to edit a comment on Instagram
Dissatisfied with one of your comments on Instagram? Unfortunately, there is no direct way to do this. If you want to edit one of your comments on Instagram, the easiest solution is to delete your comment and add a new edited comment in its place. Below we will go into more detail about removing comments.
Can you edit someone else’s comment on Instagram?
Unfortunately, you cannot edit someone else’s comment on your or someone else’s Instagram post. The best thing you can do is hide or delete these comments, which we’ll cover below.
Another way to increase positive comments on your posts is to buy Instagram comments. For this, you should go to reliable and reliable sites like Digi Follower. Buying positive comments will attract followers, and as a result, you will receive positive comments organically.
How to hide comments on Instagram
Let’s say you share a controversial Instagram post that is instantly bombarded with hundreds of negative comments. You can remove offensive comments, but you can also save yourself the trouble by hiding the offending comments or turning them off entirely.
Here’s how to hide abusive comments on Instagram:
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the three horizontal lines.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap on Comments.
- Toggle “Hide abusive comments”.
- You can also change the “manual filter”, which allows you to select specific words that will trigger Instagram to hide the comment.
- Additionally, on this page, you can block comments from certain people. This is different from blocking an account completely, because they can still see your photos. The comments they leave on your photo are visible only to them.
How to hide Instagram comments without blocking people?
Instagram quietly rolled out a new feature in 2019 that allows users to hide comments from certain users without them knowing.
It’s a way to protect yourself from cyberbullying, but it’s also useful for hiding weird comments from well-meaning fans. Here’s how to hide comments using Instagram’s limited feature:
- Go to the comment of the person you want to limit.
- Swipe left on the comment.
- Tap on the icon.
- In the menu that opens, tap on Restrict.
What happens when you hide Instagram comments?
When someone you’ve restricted leaves a comment on your post, it’s only visible to you and the person who left the comment. You will see a shaded comment below the post.
If you click on a comment, you can read it and then choose whether to make it visible on your Instagram feed.
How do you comment privately on Instagram?
Comments on Instagram are never truly private. Even if you comment on someone’s post with a private account, all their followers can still read it.
If you really want to leave someone a private comment, send it as a message. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Instagram post you want to comment on.
- Tap the message icon (it looks like a paper airplane).
- In the search bar, type the name of the account that created the post.
- When the account name is autocompleted, tap the circle next to it until a check mark appears.
- Tap your message in the space provided.
- Tap Submit.
Why are my Instagram comments not showing up?
If you can’t see your comments on Instagram, the most obvious reason is that your comments have been blocked. As we mentioned above, you can automatically block comments that are offensive.
Similarly, someone else may block your comments if they are offensive. Accounts can also block comments that contain certain words. Keep it clean, and you should be able to avoid the comment block.
Here are some other reasons why your comments may not be showing up on Instagram:
- You do not have an internet connection.
- You post too much. Instagram can block you for spamming if you follow, unfollow, like, comment, and participate in a session too much.
- Your comment contains more than 30 hashtags or 5 mentions.
- You have posted the same comment over and over on different posts.
How to disable comments on Instagram
If comments are more trouble than they’re worth, you can simply turn them off. Turning off comments for an individual post only takes a few seconds. Here’s how to turn them off:
- Go to Instagram and tap on the post you want to disable comments on.
- Tap the three small dots above your post.
Tap Turn Off Commenting.
If your comment changes, you can tap Turn On Commenting and all comments will reappear.
How to delete a comment on Instagram
You can delete comments on your Instagram post on a case-by-case basis without having to limit or block someone on Instagram.
You can also delete your comments on someone else’s post. All you have to do to delete Instagram comments is:
- Swipe left on the comment.
- Tap the trash can icon.
How to pin a comment on Instagram
Until now, we’ve focused on removing and hiding inappropriate comments on Instagram, but a new feature lets you pin a comment on an Instagram post so it’s the first comment a viewer sees when scrolling through your feed.
Here’s how to pin comments on Instagram for everyone to see:
- Open Instagram and go to the post you want to pin a comment on.
- Tap the comment bubble below your post.
- Scroll down to the comment you want to pin at the top of your Instagram post.
- Gently swipe left on the comment (if you swipe too quickly, you might accidentally delete the comment entirely).
- Tap the pin icon.
- Select the comment pin.
- The comment will be pinned to the top of your post, just below your title.
What happens when you delete a comment on Instagram?
When you delete a comment on Instagram, it simply disappears. No one gets a notification, so if you have a spam comment on one of your posts, the only way the spammer will notice it’s gone is if they go back and look for it.
Can I delete other people’s comments on Instagram?
Yes, you can delete other people’s comments on Instagram, but only if they were made on your own post. If you find an offensive comment on someone else’s post,
The best thing you can do is mark the comment as spam by swiping left and tapping on it! icon, and then tap Report this comment.
Can you delete a comment on Instagram?
negative response. Think very carefully before deleting a comment on Instagram, because once you tap the trash can icon, the comment is gone forever.
Comments may be the best thing about Instagram, but they can also be the most annoying if you get a lot of spam. Fortunately, Instagram has provided the ability to disable commenting, limit specific users, and automatically ban offensive comments.
These features make your job easier and if rude comments get out of hand, you can delete them with a simple swipe and tap.
If you think of increasing the comment to the normal state or Buy Instagram comments be sure to visit the Digi Follower site.
If you want to read the complete tutorial on how to close Instagram comments and how to filter comments on Instagram offline, download the pdf.